Do you use Environmentally Responsible Pest Control?
Our methods are environmentally responsible. We use an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach for pest management. IPM involves using chemical and non-chemical treatments to minimise the effect on the environment and reduce the use of chemicals. (Read More about IPM)
At Pest Tech Solutions we don’t subscribe to the “one-stop shop” approach. We will evaluate your pest problems and prescribe a treatment based on our findings and tailor it to your needs.
Is it safe for my pets and Family?
Pest Tech Solutions pest control is safe for your family. We use very low toxicity products designed specifically for urban pest management. We also use the latest application technology.
If you or a family member does have asthma, allergies or sensitivities to chemicals, we can cater to that need as well. There are several low allergy products available. Please let us know, so we can prescribe a low allergy formulation.
How often should pest control be done?
Residential homes should be treated annually depending on the type of pest. This may also vary depending on a number of factors, including weather and other environmental conditions.
While we are focussed on pest control for urban households, we are equipped to service businesses and work along with larger organizations such as Real Estate companies. Contact Us for more information.
How much does pest control cost?
This is an important consideration. Pricing can be variable depending on the pests that need controlling and the different methods that may be needed to provide you with a solution. While some companies give a set price, Pest Tech Solutions believe in providing our clients with an individual professional quote which reflects the nature of the work to be completed to make your home pest free.
Payment can be made by cash, cheque or direct deposit.
How should I prepare my home, office or property for treatment?
- Our professional service will be tailored to your needs and we will discuss your treatment program with you prior to starting.
- Generally, it is ideal if you thoroughly clean your home prior to treatment.
- If it is possible, take your pets with you or place them in an area which will not be treated. Also, cover fish tanks with a sheet or towel.
- Have all clothes, toys and other items picked up off the floor and move large items away from walls to give clear access for treatment.
- Food items need to be put away, and lids placed on any open food items.
- Ensure all windows and doors are closed prior and during treatment.